We have an exciting opportunity to join Mistral’s Operations Team as a Regional Fleet Manager, reporting to our Lead Fleet Manager.
What it’s all about:
The role of the Regional Fleet Manager is Customer facing and includes mobile and remote working. The job is varied and involves day to day management of Fleet vehicles on contract, which will require you to spend some time at our Operating Depot in Sheffield.
Your day-to-day tasks will include visiting customers, inspecting vehicles at the mid-term and end of contract period, promoting best practice in vehicle preventative maintenance, and assisting in warranty management.
- Engaging with vehicle manufacture to ensure in service time is maximised and downtime is managed to a minimum.
- Negotiate End of contract maintenance and damage defects, to the satisfaction of the customer and business.
- Investigate, report, and follow up on maintenance concerns.
- Participate in team vehicle projects
- Have a mechanical and bodyshop capability to carry out some vehicle repairs
What skills and qualifications are we looking for?
- City & Guilds or equivalent in LCV or LGV Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of DVSA PCV maintenance standards and CPC transport legislation.
- PCV Driving licence
- Proactive to problem solving
- Methodical, organised, a keen eye for detail to deliver on expectation.
- Time and diary management
- Total flexibility of work locations
- Good customer service attitude
- Good communicator
- Team focussed and a can-do attitude
- Be an ambassador of the business by being presentable and courteous.
It’s great if you have these skills, but if not, we can offer training:
- Confidence in using Video technology to communicate visual inspections
- Clear and transparent report writing
- Comfortable with using various technology applications and software
- Refresher or product knowledge on PCV fleet vehicles.
What we will offer:
- Competitive Industry Salary, (skills, experience, and location considered)
- Company Van
- 25 days Annual leave + Birthday leave day
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- Company Socials
If you are interested…
Drop us an *email, detailing a little bit about yourself and your background, how you fit the brief and why you are applying.
Please contact Mark Hodder, Fleet Operations/Asset Director, at: email@example.com
*Applications via Agency will not be considered.