Due to promotion within the business, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our regional sales team covering the South-East of the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated field-based sales professional, with experience gained in a similar sales role in the commercial vehicle rental, asset finance, or similar industry, who is target driven and looking for the next challenge in their career.
• To identify & secure both short- & long-term rental contracts against our fleet of new & used buses & coaches.
• Generate, negotiate & close, asset finance opportunities for customers other vehicle acquisitions.
• Work with colleagues at The Bus Shop to recognise vehicle disposal opportunities.
• Collaborate with senior management to set goals & objectives.
You will be able to:
• Manage your own diary and arrange appointments in a set geographical area with existing and prospective customer’s.
• Communicating at all levels in a B2B environment and negotiate and agree rental & finance contracts.
• Have knowledge of business financial accounts & reporting.
• Update activities on the companies CRM system.
• Provide monthly reports on sales activities in your area.
• Travel to our head office in Manchester periodically.
Required skills, knowledge & experience
• Full, clean UK driving licence.
• Located in the sales region.
• Have excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Understanding of the UK PCV sector and legislation.
• Basic knowledge of buses & coaches.
What we will offer:
• A competitive salary and incentive package
• Expensed company car
• Excellent training and career prospects
If you are interested in progressing your career and looking for an exciting new challenge with a forward thinking, growing business please apply in confidence to Martyn Bellis, Sales Director firstname.lastname@example.org (M) 07825 444999