Due to promotion within the business, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our regional sales team covering the North West and North East of England.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated field-based sales professional, with experience gained in a similar sales role in the commercial vehicle rental, asset finance, or similar industry, who is target driven and looking for the next challenge in their career.
• To identify & secure both short- & long-term rental contracts against our fleet of new & used buses & coaches.
• Generate, negotiate & close, asset finance opportunities for customers other vehicle acquisitions.
• Work with colleagues at The Bus Shop to recognise vehicle disposal opportunities.
• Collaborate with senior management to set goals & objectives.
You will be able to:
• Manage your own diary and arrange appointments in a set geographical area with existing and prospective customer’s.
• Communicating at all levels in a B2B environment and negotiate and agree rental & finance contracts.
• Have knowledge of business financial accounts & reporting.
• Update activities on the company’s CRM system.
• Provide monthly reports on sales activities in your area.
• Travel to our head office in Manchester periodically.
Required skills, knowledge & experience
• Full, clean UK driving licence.
• Located in the sales region.
• Have excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Understanding of the UK PCV sector and legislation.
• Basic knowledge of buses & coaches.
What we will offer:
• A competitive salary and incentive package
• Expensed company car
• Excellent training and career prospects
If you are interested in progressing your career and looking for an exciting new challenge with a forward thinking, growing business please apply in confidence to Martyn Bellis, Sales Director email@example.com (M) 07825 444999
Deadline for applications is Monday 3rd October.